Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wow, Great Graffiti!

From Movies
(Click on the picture to view the video in Picasaweb)

As you can see from the video, it's day two of the Graffiti Wall and we now have some comments on the wall!  A few of the classes have started walking by and writing their thoughts about the three exhibition topics.

The questions for the graffiti wall are: 
1. What is the exhibition?
2. What local or global topic should we investigate for exhibition?
3. How do you feel about doing the exhibition this year?

Although it's still too early to tell yet, some of the repeated suggestions for the exhibition topic this year are impact of technology, bullying, and contamination.  Wow!  What a diverse group of topics we are starting with!  I'm really looking forward to seeing what gets chosen!

As a student in the exhibition, why do you like/not like writing your ideas on the graffiti wall? How does seeing the ideas of the other students help you think more deeply about exhibition?

As always, I look forward to reading your comments!  Keep up the great graffiti-ing!
Miss Jessica :)

References: Photos by J Allen, Music by http://www.danosongs.com 

15 comments:

  1. we need more mentors as much mentors we have better

    Pablo L 5A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the grafity wall is a very good idea because there we can take ideas for the topic of exibition and it make's you think.

    Isabel M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we need mentors that could sopport in the exhibition and make the best we can do!


    Kevin K 5-A

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so exited because my brother and my sister have been talk to me many things. we have been talking about some ideas and the most chosen one is TECHNOLOGY.

    ALINE I 5-A

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don´t now why are all exited,I am relax.


    Martín G

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that the idea of giving us a booklet was a very good idea because we can be more organized.

    From,

    Paty C. 5A

    ReplyDelete
  7. The exhibiton is grat I feel very anxious.
    All the years is more interesting.
    I want it start

    catalina a
    5a

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi guys, I m really excited about the exibition, even though I am also scared. My class is seriously considering doing technology, from the graffiti wall I can tell alot of people want to do bullying.

    Poppy H 5A

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that the exhibition will be fun. I feel exited and curious. All the topics written are very interesting so we will have fun. martin 5a

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very interested and exited, I hope the topic is Technology.
    My 2 brothers and my sister said to my that this project is great!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope that the exibition is not so dificult as it seems to be.

    benja.t

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sure that we will have a lot of mentors.
    I am very anxious because I think this is the best think of PYP.
    Please lets start with exhibition, I am desesperate for this...

    EXIBITION 2011 PYP

    Carolina M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, im very exited and a little bit nervous.BUT i want that the exhibition start NOW!!! I want lthat the topic is TECHNOLOGY!!!i like this topic and i know that many persons like it I alsow like ADVERSTACIN is a great idea!!!!

    M.Ignaciaz 5A

    ReplyDelete
  14. The same us Aline because I have two big sisters and they like it, so it is excited because all the people who make it is saying very great things about it, but I now it is very difficult

    renata s 5A

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi from Australia

    I work at a PYP school in Melbourne, Australia and we are about to start preparing for our second exhibition ever. I love your graffiti wall and especially the fact that you get to choose the topic from scratch. At our school, because we are new to this, the teachers have created the central idea and the students will select their own lines of inquiry to explore.
    We have class blogs, but maybe for the exhibition unit, we should create a new shared blog. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete