Monday, July 23, 2012

Time to start Exhibition 2012!


We've all been waiting and now it is here!  It's time to start Exhibition 2012 and we are all excited to see what interesting topic we will be investigating this year!  As part of the Exhibition experience, the teachers and students will be documenting their process, learning and thinking through this blog and many other types of media.  We encourage all of you to read this blog with your families at home, participate in the polls and questions and leave comments on the blog posts.

To begin, look through the sites that are given in the box on the right for some ideas about important global issues that are happening today. After reading some of the sites, be sure to answer the poll question showing what you might be interested in investigating this year.  Finally, leave a comment on this post and share any other ideas you may have for our exhibition topic.  We want to know what you think!

Think about an important global topic that is interesting to students YOUR AGE and one that students YOUR AGE can take action on.  What do you think our exhibition topic should be this year?

Looking forward to your thoughts!
The Misses of Grade 5

Photo Source:  Lightwise for 123RF

19 comments:

  1. I think the exhibition will be very sucessfull! I will have sooooooo much fun making my project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. exibition is a grate idea to learn about diferent topics

    ReplyDelete
  3. exibitrion is a grate progect

    ReplyDelete
  4. exibition is going to be a grate progect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baltazar Jana (Balta)July 24, 2012 at 5:26 PM

    I think that I will have a great time during Exhibition because I like to work in group and I also like a lot teamwork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baltazar Jana (Balta)July 24, 2012 at 5:42 PM

    I think I will have a super, extraordinary and awesome exhibition because I like to work in group and I also like a lot teamwork.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that the exhi bition needs to be more creative and more crazy and we need to do enterviwes and graphs.

    My name secret M. A. F. C

    ReplyDelete
  8. I THINK VIOLENCE IT´S A GOOD CHOICE OF USING IT IN THE EXHIBITION BECAUSE IT´S HAPPENING IN ALMOST ALL THE WORLD AND IT HAS A LOT OF THINGS IN TO USE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you make some really good points for why we should choose violence. Is there a positive side to this topic that we could also look at to keep our perspective balanced?

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  9. I am very exited about the exhibition and to learn more of our topic. Also I think it is a very good expirence.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want to start!I think is a really great proyect.I'm so exited aboute Exhibition!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that the exibition shode be of education because it has many topics and it is funny

    ReplyDelete
  12. me and my class comment about the themes and we have to concentrate for a good theme the action plans for our exhibition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i think that we will do an excelent exhibition this year

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi I tkink we all as 5 graders are very exited for the exhibiitio we all want to know mor about our topic and sharr aur ideas whith aur group and techers lets make all a super exhibition!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are 5D, and as a class we thought about the action plan, subtopics and what we are curious about when we decided on our topic. Our idea as a class is to have education as a topic for exhibition because it is a global issue. We are very happy to do exhibition and hope you like our topic! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you have a good point that education is a global issue. What parts of education do you think grade five should look into? What makes it a global issue? Is there anything about education that we could investigate that is happening here in Chile or in Santiago?

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  16. I love projects.I would like to make it more interesting,something that can surprise the audience.I am exited!

    ReplyDelete