Thursday, August 19, 2010

We have a title, Now we need a mascot!

Well, the poll is now closed and after the voting, we have our title for Exhibition 2010:

Don't Worry, Be Healthy!

Now, it's time for us to vote on the next stage, the mascot!  Take a look at the slide show below to see all the different entries.  After viewing the show, vote for your favorite 2 mascots on the right side of the page.  The poll closes Monday night so be sure to vote soon!






I look forward to seeing your choices!
Miss Jessica


7 comments:

  1. I think that healthy puff and pastin are very cute and beautiful. I want that mascot to win

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the healthy tomato or the healthy carrot to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want fruti kitty or Mr. Pearcy health to win,they are so cute and adorable,Puff and pastin is cute,If Frutti Kitty and Puff and Pastin Win, it would be mi happiest day in the exhibition,Good Luck Frutti Kitty,mi best wishes to that kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FRUTTI KITTY and MR. FRUTI TUTI GO!!Oh please vote!!!I want that kitty and the dancer veguie to win,but it's wining a ball with a hat >:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes helthy puff and pastin are the bests mascots in the world vote for healthypuff and pastin pleas they can winnnnn!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!! I think the exhibition up to here is working out fantastic. I like my group and what we are doing. I didn´t think the exhibition was so fun! I can´t wait until we know what are mascot is going to be! Hope everybody is having fun... Nicole 5A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exhibition is very interesting and such a nice experience that we can enjoy.

    ReplyDelete